- As your product is personalized, you have the opportunity to check its accuracy for yourselves. Before you check-out, the system prompts you to check your fabric choice, size choice, and collateral choice – Rugalia will not be held responsible for inaccurate fabric choices or sizes. While every effort is made to represent color accurately, every monitor is different and we cannot guarantee the colors you see match the colors of actual fabric.
- Goods may be returned only when defective, damaged or if the product supplied is not the same product as what was ordered. If the Goods are defective in any way this must be reported as soon as reasonably possible after the product having been delivered to you and must be returned to us within a period of 7 working days after delivery. If the Goods are not the same as what was ordered this must be reported within 48 hours of delivery. Any damage must also be immediately reported, within 48 hours of delivery via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the Goods have been approved for return, we will notify you and either arrange for our couriers to collect the item from you or request that you post it back to us or ask you to return the item to our current warehouse location, dependent on your original order’s shipping method.
- If you are returning Goods via courier or post office please package it carefully so that it does not become damaged en-route. Please include the Returns Request Number and a copy of your original invoice with any return.
- Should a manufacturer discontinue a fabric design that is on back-order a full refund will be issued against that design. As fabric stock levels change daily at our suppliers, should a particular fabric be out of stock, or no longer available, a credit will be issued against that item.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND
- You are entitled to cancel your order for the Goods, without penalty, before the fabric has been cut. Once the fabric has been cut, no returns or refunds can be granted unless the fabric is flawed or not as specified on your order confirmation.
- We reserve the right to delay refunding payment for returned goods until they are safely back with us or evidence of return is provided and has been checked into our warehouse.
- Refunds will be processed within 14 days from receipt of the item by us and evidence of the return is provided.
We will process the refund directly into your bank account. If you would like to check on the progress of your refund please email email@example.com
- If any party (“Defaulting Party“) breaches any of these terms and conditions and fails to remedy such breach within 14 (fourteen) days of receipt of a notice to remedy the breach, the aggrieved party shall be entitled to claim specific performance or to cancel this agreement forthwith upon written notice to the defaulting party, without prejudice to its right to recover:
- any amounts that may be due to it in terms of this agreement; and
- any loss or damage suffered as a consequence of the breach or the cancellation of this agreement.